Skip to main content

Good News donations to help the homeless.

I'm starting a new project to help the homeless in my neighborhood, I have started handing out bottled water and I want to continue. I want to do more and also pass out simple snack bags.Will need to save up money, I'm on a very limited budget .






If you would like to help me by making a donation, you can follow this link to a payment site.

I will blog about donations I receive (just amounts, no names) and take pictures of how I used the money. And hopefully get some good pictures of some people getting a little help.

Good News Donations

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Captain Fantastic

Great movie

Quote of the day.

“When things are bad, we take comfort in the thought that they could always get worse. And when they do, we find hope in the thought that things are so bad they have to get better.” – Malcolm S. Forbes