Skip to main content

Helping the homeless.


In my neighborhood, and I'm sure everywhere there are many homeless people. I have been thinking of ways to help them. One thing I am doing is getting ice and bottled water and taking it to areas where groups of them hang out. This is low cost to me. But I would like to do more. I was thinking of putting togeather small snake bags , a granola bar, instant Koolaid to go in the water, not really a whole meal but something. it's hard to do on my limited budget, so I'm asking for help.

 If you could make a small donation my donation site.

Good News Donations

or for a no cost option just click on the ads on this blog.
then come back and click them again.

And pass this link to others who you might think will help.
I will post updates and pictures of my progress.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Captain Fantastic

Great movie

Quote of the day.

“When things are bad, we take comfort in the thought that they could always get worse. And when they do, we find hope in the thought that things are so bad they have to get better.” – Malcolm S. Forbes